Sunday 29 November 2009

Thank You

I got in! As of January 11th, I’m going to be an studying for an MA in Professional Writing at University College Falmouth. I am so excited to have this opportunity to learn, to meet new people, to develop myself, to become a better writer.

And I would like to thank all of you who visit my blog, follow me and leave such wonderful comments. Since I’ve started posting here, my confidence in my writing and photography have grown immeasurably – this time last year I would not have believed that people would be interested in my writing or photos. Without your interest, your support and the glimpses into different lives around the world, I wouldn’t have the confidence to follow what had become a long hidden dream.

Thank you.

10 comments:

  1. That's fantastic news - congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To put it in popular, though slightly outmoded vernacular, "You go girl!" Congratulations! We'll all be able to say, "I knew her when..."

    I'm always impressed by your insightful and well-written reflections that you post on your blog and on others' in their comment boxes. It's wonderful (wonder full!) that you've seized the opportunity to bring your long-hidden dream to light, a light that has been shining through your postings all along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!! How wonderful. I hope when you are in school that you will still have time to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again. I'm now impatiently awaiting the arrival of my pre-course reading - which thankfully is a mere 3 books, as opposed to the piles it used to be when I was studying English Lit for my undergrad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I know you'll do well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation, it will be such a great program for you. i suppose that means we will not see you anytime soon in Taiwan. By the way, we did go out onto the Mono Lake on a boat (canoe). It was quite an experience. I post it as T for Tufa for this week's ABC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Cousin!! Are you doing it full time or working & studying?
    Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Working and studying. (Hopefully!). Anyway, where's your first post, huh?

    ReplyDelete